環境理念と指針ごあいさつ環境マネジメントシステム|環境会計|2002年度活動報告地球温暖化防止廃棄物のゼロエミッション化学物質の適正管理社会貢献活動環境測定データお問い合わせ先環境TOP双信TOP] 

環境会計の導入環境保全コスト環境保全効果環境保全対策に伴う経済効果

Introduction of environmental accounting
 双信電機グループは、環境保全を目的として支出した金額を投資額と費用額で捉えそれらによる効果を定量的に把握するために2001年度より環境会計を導入しております。
集計に当っては、環境省カ゛イト゛ラインに準じて2002年度(2002年4月1日〜2003年3月31日)の実績を集計しました。今後も公表していく予定です。
1)集計に当っての原則は、次の通りです。
・設備投資は実施した年度に全額集計する。尚、減価償却費は含めない。
2)効果は、確実な根拠に基づいて算出されるものに限定する。
・再資源化のための売却益や省エネルギー活動による節約額など実際に得られた効果に限定して集計する。
・リスク回避効果(みなし効果)は採用しない。
・設備投資に対する効果は減価償却期間内とする。
The group of Soshin Electric companies introduced environmental accounting in 2001. Environmental accounting is for the purpose of gaining a quantitative grasp of the effectiveness of investment and expenses made for environmental preservation. The guidelines developed by the Ministry of the Environment of Japan were complied with for the compilation of 2002 (April 2002 through March 2003) data. This data will be continually presented for public inspection.
1)Our basic rule for data compilation is that: ・Investment for facility or equipment is to be totaled in the year of investment for the total amount of relevant investment. No depreciation is included.
2) "Effects" of such investments are to be limited to those with positive grounds only.
・Totals are to be limited to actual effects such as revenues from sales for recycling and amounts saved from energy conserving activities.
・Risk avoidance effects (deemed effects) are not taken into account.
・The effects from investment into facilities or equipment are not to be taken into account when the depreciation period is over.

Environmental preservation costs
 双信電機グループにおける2002年度の環境保全コストは、設備投資4,437万円、費用9,205万円、合計13,642万円でした。前年度と比べて2,912万円減少となっています。
 内訳は、事業エリア内コストが49%を占め、次いで管理活動コストが32%で合せると81%を占めています。
 地球環境保全コストは、LPガスヒートポンプ冷暖房設備導入、インバータタイプのコンプレッサー導入等によって前年比4,203万円増加となりました。
 管理活動コストは前年度で認証取得が完了し維持活動に移行されたことなどで前年比で1,070万円減少になりました。
 研究・開発コストは鉛・カドミフリー化、フロン切替、樹脂減量化に伴う設計・実験・評価として2,379万円でした。
 損傷コストは、前年度に土壌調査・改良を行いましたが今年度は発生がありませんでした。
・The 2002 environmental preservation costs expended by the group of Soshin Electric companies were 136.42 million yen consisting of 44.37 million yen, a reduction of 29.12 million yen from a year earlier, for equipment investment and 92.05 million yen for expenses.
・49% of costs arose within our business area and 32% was costs for management activities, totaling 81%.
・Global environmental preservation cost increased by 42.03 million yen over a year earlier mainly for the introduction of LP gas heat pump type air conditioners and inverter type compressors.
・The management activity cost was reduced by 10.7 million from a year earlier. This was due to the completion in the previous year of qualification efforts for environmental standard, and transition to a follow-up activity phase, instead.
・The R&D cost was 23.79 million yen, covering studies for possibilities and feasibilities of designs of freedom from lead or cadmium, switching from chlorofluorocarbon use and reduced use of plastic resins.
・Cost for reinstatement of the original conditions was nil this year unlike a year earlier when research and improvement of soil was carried out.

環境保全コストEnvironmental preservation costs

Effects of environmental preservation
 事業活動に投入する資源に関する効果は、PRTR対象物質の投入量が代替溶剤への変更、設計・構造変更により前年比より削減できましたが、総エネルギー消費量は前年比と横這い、水利用量について増加しました。
 事業活動から排出する環境負荷及び廃棄物に関する効果は、CO排出量やPRTR対象物質の大気への排出、廃棄物の最終処分量は削減ができました。

・Regarding the effects of resources consumed for business activities, the amount of used PRTR substances was reduced from a year earlier due to a switch-over to alternative solvents and to changes in design and structures. But, the total energy consumption remained on the same level as a year earlier and the amount of water increased.
・With regard to the effects of environmental loads and waste discharged from business activities, carbon dioxide emission, radiation into the air of PRTR substances and the disposal amount of waste dropped.

Economic effects coming from environmental preservation measures
 経済効果は2000年度を基準として算出、2002年度は6,066万円の効果が得られました。内訳は省エネルギー効果が73%に上昇、省資源効果が12%、有価物の売却益が11%、廃棄物処理費用の削減が4%の比率でした。

・Economic effects were calculated with the year 2000 result as the reference. In 2002, it was 60.66 million yen. The energy conservation effect rose to 73%, the effect on resource conservation was 12%, revenue from re-sellable items was 11%, and reduction in waste disposal expenses was 4%.